Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which Team Do You Fear The Most?

Go down 
4 posters

Chaos
Which Team Do You Fear The Most? Empty0%Which Team Do You Fear The Most? Icon_voting_bar
 0% [ 0 ]
Dwarves
Which Team Do You Fear The Most? Empty25%Which Team Do You Fear The Most? Icon_voting_bar
 25% [ 1 ]
Goblins
Which Team Do You Fear The Most? Empty0%Which Team Do You Fear The Most? Icon_voting_bar
 0% [ 0 ]
Elves (High, Wood & Dark)
 0% [ 0 ]
Humans
 0% [ 0 ]
Lizardmen
 0% [ 0 ]
Orcs
Which Team Do You Fear The Most? Empty25%Which Team Do You Fear The Most? Icon_voting_bar
 25% [ 1 ]
Skaven
 25% [ 1 ]
Undead
 25% [ 1 ]
Other (please specify)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Sun City Blazers
Sun City Blazers
Sureshot

Which Team Do You Fear The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Which Team Do You Fear The Most?   Which Team Do You Fear The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:42 am

Ok for those that have played the tabletop which team do you fear the most, and why?

I voted Undead purely because they're a pain in the arse whilst playing in a league. They never get killed cause they're already dead so those Star Player points keep on building! Obviously they're a bit crap when you start off with them but by the end of the season they're a nightmare.

A close second would be Dwarves. Stupidly tough team and you could never knock them down and injure them!
Back to top Go down
https://blood-bowl.forumotion.com
Gromit

Gromit

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Do You Fear The Most?   Which Team Do You Fear The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:01 pm

Orcs.....mainly because they love a good fight and are pretty tough to take down.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Sun City Blazers
Sun City Blazers
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Do You Fear The Most?   Which Team Do You Fear The Most? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:17 am

Gromit wrote:
Orcs.....mainly because they love a good fight and are pretty tough to take down.

Aye, they're like Humans in the fact that they're good all-rounders.
Back to top Go down
Mater Rex
Pain Dok'z
Pain Dok'z
Mater Rex

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Do You Fear The Most?   Which Team Do You Fear The Most? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:28 am

I don’t know it’s a tie between Lizardmen and Dwarves…. I will give it to the dwarves only because of the steam roller Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Stunty Punt
Stunty Punt
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Do You Fear The Most?   Which Team Do You Fear The Most? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:32 am

*cackles evily* you all fear the Stunties, hurrah!

We're fine really... just don't come between us and the beer.

Personally, for me the fear comes in Skaven form. The damn rat-boys were always one step ahead of me, no matter my tactics.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Sun City Blazers
Sun City Blazers
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Do You Fear The Most?   Which Team Do You Fear The Most? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:42 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
*cackles evily* you all fear the Stunties, hurrah!

We're fine really... just don't come between us and the beer.

Personally, for me the fear comes in Skaven form. The damn rat-boys were always one step ahead of me, no matter my tactics.

Haha! You're gonna love me then! Lizardmen are second only to Skaven when it comes to movement, and the Saurus are tough enough to withstand a lot. I just gotta make sure you don't get my nimble ickle Skinks! Razz

Actually speaking from a Lizardmen team point of view instead of an overall one, I think Redwatch is gonna give me the shits the most. Elven agility is off the charts! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Do You Fear The Most?   Which Team Do You Fear The Most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1